A friendly, competent and sustainable care is our greatest concern. Your well-being is important to us, a trusting and open communication - where questions are always welcome - is therefore very important to us. We take our time to jointly select the best treatment for you considering appearance, function, approach and costs. As a family dentist, we offer the complete range of general dentistry:
- A constant care of your personal oral hygiene and professional dental cleaning by our dental hygienist.
- Longest possible preservation of your teeth using methods of modern dentistry such as regular teeth cleaning, fillings, root canals and crowns.
- Replace lost teeth by crowns, bridges or dentures anchored on remaining teeth or on implants.
- Beautiful teeth by removing stains, replacing old fillings with ceramic or resin ones, whitening or fixing minor misalignments and discolorations using veneers.
- Gentle removal of hopeless teeth.
- Maximum protection of your teeth from bruxism using splints.
- Prompt appointments in case of dental emergencies.
- Regular inspection of the oral mucosa, gums and tongue.
- In complex cases, we collaborate with experienced specialists.
We use the official tariff from the Swiss Dental Association. A tariff point value of 1.15 is used by Dr. Rupf and 1.10 for a treatment by Dr. Bodenmann & Mrs. Vona. For children we are offering a discounted value of 1.0.
- Via motorway: Exit the motorway A3 at "Basel-Kleinhüningen". Follow the signs "Kleinhüningen/Stücki" until the intersection with with tram no 8. Turn left, after the bridge make a turn to the right (Wiesendamm).
- From Basel city: Follow Klybeck-/Gärtnerstrasse and make a left turn bevor the bridge over the river "Wiese" (Wiesendamm).
Designated parking is available in front of the office.
- Tram no 8: Direction "Kleinhüningen" or "Weil am Rhein" at stop "Kleinhüningen". Our office is right across the street (if terminal station is "Kleinhüningen") or on the left side if facing towards the river "Wiese" (if terminal station is "Weil am Rhein").
- Bus no 36: Direction "Kleinhüningen" (terminal station). The practice is across the river "Wiese".
Zahnarztpraxis Dr. med. dent. S. Rupf
Our offices are wheelchair accessible (including the rest room).
You may either an appointment by phone 061 638 80 70. You may also use the form provided below, we will contact you as soon as possible during our business hours.